It can be a little difficult to find a form of exercise that’s fun while strengthening your body at the same time. I didn’t even know such a thing existed until I discovered rebounders! These tiny trampolines are perfect for people of all body types and ages, with tons of health benefits too. The only problem is picking out the right one for you, which is why I’ve got the best rebounders right here to help you out. If you are looking for a trampoline or a trampoline for kids feel free to browse our pages.
- 1 Top 5 Rebounders
- 1.1 Our list of the best rebounder trampolines
- 1.2 Needak R01 Rebounder Soft Bounce Black Half Fold
- 1.3 ReboundAir Standard Rebounder Mini Trampoline Rebound
- 1.4 JumpSport Fitness Trampoline Model 250
- 1.5 Leaps & Rebounds Bungee Rebounder
- 1.6 Urban Rebounder Trampoline with Workout DVD & Stabilizing Bar
Top 5 Rebounders
Our list of the best rebounder trampolines
This rebounder by Needak is a soft-bounce type, meaning that it absorbs around 85% of the impact of each bounce. This can be a huge help for your body and health, and also allows you to bounce with a little more tension underneath. Don’t worry about bouncing too hard though, since the entire rebounder is industrial quality and made to withstand whatever you can throw at it. It’s so durable that people say they’ve had their rebounder for years and haven’t noticed any sort of warping or tears after constant usage. People of all ages can use it with ease too, and can move it to wherever they want since it only weighs about 30 pounds. This makes it simple to roll it to wherever you need it to be, especially when it folds up for easy storage too.
Not only does this rebounder provide you with a great workout, and can support people of up to 300 pounds, but you’ll get a great deal from the company too. There’s a lifetime manufacturer warranty on the frame, a 5 year warranty on the cleats and springs, and a 2 year warranty on the mat. If anything happens to break, you’re guaranteed a replacement so you can continue your workouts without too much interruption.
- The setup is very easy, so you are able to start bouncing almost right out of the box
- It’s very sturdy, and thanks to the rubber legs, can be used on hardwood flooring without a problem
- You’re able to bounce easily, with a lot of give to the surface to protect your feet
- It’s extremely durable, and can withstand many uses over the years
- The DVD, carrying bag, and other workout booklets really give you a leg up on your workout, allowing you to start right away
- It is a more expensive rebounder than some other options
- Unfolding does take a bit of effort after you put it away
- A few more inches of diameter would be more comfortable
This rebounder by ReboundAir is perfect for strengthening your cardiovascular system, building muscle, and increasing your bone density all with one workout. With the right instruction, it can even strengthen your immune system, help with weight loss, and contribute to your overall health! It may be in the higher price range compared to some other available products, but that’s because this rebounder is made with tough materials meant to support whatever you throw at it. It’s so tough that even fitness clubs and groups like the marines have made use of them, and can support people of up to 300 pounds without a problem.
The best materials have been put into this rebounder so you’re sure to get years of usage out of it. With many stress tests performed on it, you can be sure that it will withstand all sorts of workouts. It’s so strong that it’s built to be used continuously for decades, but luckily for you, there’s no assembly required. Thanks to the soft bounce, your feet won’t get torn up, and you don’t need those sneakers every time you get bouncing.
The mat, springs, frame, legs, spring bolts and studs are all covered under a lifetime warranty. There’s even free wear and tear replacement included in your purchase, so if you’re planning on using this every day, or have multiple people that want to test it out, you can be sure that it’ll last for years to come. Thankfully, you can use it anywhere too since it’s so quiet, and works perfectly in smaller spaces or in apartments. You may not be able to fold it up like other models, but since it’s only 30 pounds, it shouldn’t be hard at all for you to transport when it’s time to get going.
- There’s a high and smooth bounce, especially compared to cheaper models
- It’s very well-constructed and sturdy, with no visible problems after a year of usage
- The diameter can be a bit wide, although most people love the added security that accompanies the greater surface area
- You don’t need to bounce hard to get your workout going
- The legs fold out easily, so while it doesn’t fold, it does still roll away and store well
- The mat is known to break down after a while and requires replacement
- This rebounder is definitely one of the more expensive options
- The actual bounce is a bit stiff for some
Take a look at JumpSport’s high quality fitness rebounder, providing you with a great bounce and bungees to ensure that your rebounder lasts at least two times as long as the competition. There are 30 patented elastic cords meant to offer you a 40% reduction on impact compared to traditional rebounders, with no-tip arched legs for the perfect amount of stability. No matter how much you weigh or how high you jump then, you’ll be able to jump with confidence knowing you won’t tip and the rebounder won’t move. If one cord does break however, there’s no need to worry. People make a point of saying that it’s so stable with all 30, that you won’t notice much of a difference in the bounce or quality even after normal wear and tear.
Thanks to the patented padded petals cover cords, you’ll receive tons of added safety, with 60% more exercise space. Many people comment that this makes them feel more secure, especially when they try to jump a little bit higher than normal. The diameter is 39 inches, providing you with that same amount of security and more than enough space to really workout with spirit. Even though it can only hold 250 pounds compared to its rivals, this rebounder is also lighter and easier to transport during moves or if you just want to work out in another room.
Everything in JumpSport’s rebounder is meant to be easy, including setup. This rebounder comes almost fully assembled, so there’s not much work you have to do before you can start your workout. All you have to do is attach the legs and get going. For those of you looking for more stability too, try out the available handle, along with some other fitness accessories. They’ll improve your workout even more, and people can’t help but to love the added security they provide on higher jumps.
- So silent that it’s easy to have the TV running or music playing while you workout
- The gripped feet are rubberized, so they’re perfect for hardwood but will not scratch up the floor
- The bounce is very powerful and soft still, meaning it won’t hurt your feet
- So high quality that after months of constant use, it doesn’t show any wear and tear
- The stability is perfect for even kids to bounce safely
- It may be better to wear sneakers to take some of the pressure off your feet
- Women may find the bounce is slightly uncomfortable for them
- The skirt around the bottom can annoy some people, especially pet owners
Pick out a Leaps & Rebounds rebounder in one of six colors to match both your personality and style. The buttery smooth latex rubber is the perfect way to get a great bounce while still being easy on the joints. This ensures that those of you with joint issues, or older individuals looking to strengthen their bones, can get a great workout without harming yourself in the process. That means you can bounce as hard as you like! Thanks to the carbon steel frame and straight screw-in legs, it’ll be sure to hold up to those daily workouts.
It even comes almost fully assembled, so all you have to do to start your workout is screw in the legs. Those legs ensure that there’s less weight towards the top, and a wider stance than even 39 inch models. Due to the lower center of gravity, you’ll have more stability for bouncing, which will make you feel more secure and capable, even on the high jumps! The thicker mat is perfect too, since it’s both stretch and UV resistant, making it thicker than comparable options.
You can return this rebounder within 30 days without any problems if there is an issue, and have a 1 year warranty for both the rebounder and stabilizer bar. There’s even free shipping, something that many other companies won’t do for you. The included bungees however really are tough due to their rubber quality, and can handle up to 250 pounds of weight. Even if multiple people use this rebounder a day, it’s certainly made to last, and able to withstand whatever weather or wear that you throw at it. When you’re done, it’s very light at only 16 pounds, so even your children can bring it inside after some fun outdoors.
- The rebound is excellent, and won’t bother people who are older
- It’s so simple to put together thanks to how light it is and all the included instructions
- You can purchase larger or smaller sizes to fit your level of comfort
- It’s very quiet, and even though it’s not silent, it shouldn’t bother you or anyone nearby
- Even with every day usage, this rebounder stands up to all the bouncing you can squeeze in
- Older individuals may have some trouble attaching the bungees, since it does require a fair amount of strength
- May not help people with knee pain especially
- You may need a second person to assemble this efficiently
This is by far the most affordable option, but don’t think that you’re getting any less quality with Urban Rebounder’s trampoline. The super soft jumping surface and heavy-duty springs ensure that you can have a good bounce going without sneakers, and without harming your feet either. Thanks to that, you’ll be able to strengthen your core and improve both balance and coordination without always wearing shoes. You can also use it even in an apartment building without disturbing your neighbors since it’s such a quiet unit, and won’t squeak enough to disrupt music or TV.
Use this rebounder anywhere, since it’s got rubber tips for the legs that ensures the utmost stability even on hardwood flooring. The stabilization bar adds to that too of course, allowing you to work out without worrying about falling. Before you start working out though, you need to assemble it. Luckily, assembly is quite simple. The only assembly you need to do is attaching the stability handle, but otherwise, you’re completely ready to start bouncing right out of the box as soon as you screw in those legs. With a 28 inch diameter, it shouldn’t be hard to get started, although if you’re worried about the small amount of space, Urban Rebounder has a stabilizer bar just for you.
Unlike many other models out this, this rebounder includes a stabilizer bar within your purchase, along with a DVD and 6 motivational workouts to get you started. With so much help, it’s never been easier to learn to use a rebounder, or to get yourself started on the perfect workout! This little rebounder is even fit to handle up to 300 pounds on those sturdy legs, so people of all age and sizes can make use of it. Get a full body workout by turning it at an angle too, making it perfect for all types of exercises! When you’re all finished for the day, you can fold it up for easy storage, or for simple transport since it only clocks in at 29 pounds.
- The directions are clear, concise, and easy to follow
- Supports heavier bouncers very well, even after a long time bouncing
- The bounce isn’t too great, so it can support a really good body workout
- Fits in a standard size living room with ease, making it essential for those of you in the city
- Easy enough to pick up, fold, and move around whenever you need to store it
- The durability is not at high as other models
- It’s more difficult to attach the stabilizer bar, even with the help from someone else
- Some people have smelt a very strong rubberized smell upon opening it
Choosing the Right Rebounder
Do you want to jump barefoot or in shoes? If wearing shoes isn’t something that bothers you, you can buy a rebounder that’s a little less expensive. For those of you that want to bounce whenever you feel like it though and don’t plan on using the rebounder for a dedicated workout, you’ll want something comfier that won’t shred up bare feet.
Take a look at how much bounce you’ll get. Something that has more bounce isn’t necessarily better. It all depends on what you plan to use the rebounder for. More cardio needs more bounce, but for lymphatic cleanup, bounce will be best. The latter option will be easier to do and you won’t get tired as fast.
Any rebounder with a poor frame will warp over time and each bounce will be a little off. If you’re using it a lot, make sure it can handle all of your bouncing with some serious durability.
These rebounders are small, but they can still hold a lot of weight if they’ve got the right frame. Especially if you plan on working out hard or for long hours, you need to make sure you’ve got something that can support your weight.
Does it fold?
Some of these little trampolines fold up for some storage, but not all of them do. Living in a small area might mean it’s necessary to get one that folds, so make sure you check if it can unfold and lock into place if you need it to.
Take a look at a few other factors to make your choice too. That includes product guarantees, warranties, and the availability of customer support. Even just simple factors like these will really narrow down your options and make your experience with any rebounder a lot better.
In terms of safety we encourage everyone to read the rules that the company rebounderz have put in place. Here is a link to their rebounder rules.
It can be difficult to choose the exact right rebounder for you when you have so many available options. I’m glad I was able to narrow down your list to the top 5 then, but to pick the best one, consider your needs, how much exercise you want to do, and what type of diameter you want to feel secure. Any one of these can really help you get back in shape, or just give you a little stress relief at the end of the day!